1.31.2012

ZOOM : Light of Jesus Family (Leaders Assembly 2012)

It's a yearly gathering of leaders of Light of Jesus Family!

It's my first time to attend here and I was blessed to be on this event. Know why?

Share. :D

Before going to this event we had a really hard time thinking if we will continue to attend. We decided to go, but on that time, that very day while going to the venue, we had a problem regarding our thesis. I received a text on my thesis mate that there's a problem encountered regarding our system. I don't know what to do but we keep on communicating. And that time, while thinking, I prayed and asked God to lead us, and I'm asking for a sign if I will go or go back. And know what?  There's this guy that also going to that event that we encountered that has a printed sign on his shirt that says 'May magandang mangyayari sa'yo ngayon'. Really!
And after reading that message, I got goosebumps and prayed again and says 'Lord, kayo na pong bahala'.

And the assembly started.

There are lot of attendees.

And while in worship, I cried many times. I can't help it.  Mixed emotions.  Happy and sad. But in latter, the sadness go away and my heart filled with happiness!

It my first time to see Bro. Bo Sanchez in person! And my first time to hear his talk! Amazing! :))
You can say the purity in his talk. His intentions in making Feasts, Light of Jesus Family, and other organizations under him.  So I will do my best to support him! And be a Leader in many ways.

And attending this event we are now anointed to be a real leader. So I will do my best to be one!

And also I want to thank this event or the sponsors of this event for giving us Companion (A Catholic Scripture Diary), a leader red shirt, and 2 booklets about 21 beliefs of Light of Jesus family and 21 beliefs of Leaders!

And also after this event, the aktiFEASTa (that's what we called on PUP Campus Feasters - that's us), have a bonding on Philippine Air Force AEROSPACE MUSEUM!

It was indeed a very great day!
Thank you Lord! :))

GOD bless us all!

Here are some pictures of this event.





    





    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top