3.01.2012

Who Are Your Other Inspirations in Life? Who or What Motivates you in Living?

Of course, other, means aside from our Savior, Family and Friends.

So you are not safe, who's your crush or loved one? xD

Ayieee. You're thinking him/her.... <3

But actually, this not only pertaining on a person.

If you will ask me, who are my other inspirations in life, who or what motivates me in my living, except God, Family and friends? This will be my answers.

  • My very first godchild.
         If you will see my godchild, the stress on you will all be diminish. It feels like you see an angel. And all you want to do is to baby sit him. hehe. I miss my godchild. Every time I see him, he puts smile on my face. :)

  • The stars in the sky.
         Aaah. When I look at the sky and there are stars in the sky, it relaxes me, gives me peace. I miss to be on Bulacan, because our place in Bulacan was like a jungle, haha, you would feel the nature and the sight seeing of the stars is awesome.
         I want to experience seeing stars like this
  • The color purple.
         Every time I see the color purple, I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top