10.23.2011

Caring Group of Fiat Serviam Choir

Actually I just got home from our CG. CG means Caring Group, Caring Group we had for the very first time of my fiat serviam choir mates.

Me, Kuya Orly, Ate Lheiah, Sarah, Maricar, Em em, Maynard, Kim, Julie Ann, and Lester were present. Bianca was absent and one didn't attend, but I understand it.

We started after the 6pm mass..

Like what I have said this cg was our first time, so I didn't expect that it will turn out like this!
Yes. I can say it was a success. It was a blessing that it turns out like this. :)

I was blessed in what they have shared.
The experiences, the knowledge, and the grieves.
Yeah even grieves, 'cause I know, God will use this grieve for us to strengthen, and to trust Him even more. :)

I thank God because my choirmates liked already the cg, and they're craving for more! :))
And they're all thanking me for having this activity. But it is Him, He just make me as an instrument.
But also I want to thank the CG Head workshop we had this Saturday, it helped a lot! haha. Applying what I have learned already.  :D

And to be honest, the time was not enough, so even after the cg, we continued.
Until one by one of us will say good bye and get home. hahaha.

Looking forward for the next cg. :))

And to summarize, I super thank God for the cg, the bonding that will build our relationship to one another and the bonding that will build our relationship to you Lord God!

God bless us all!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top