9.19.2011

Confession


Yes! Finally! I made a confession this day.

If you will read my post on my tumblr, you will know what my problem was or what my heart been experiencing through.

It’s been 3 weeks? Or a month? Since I got confused, depressed and really got angry. Yes I really got angry to this person that I once refer as my friend. Sigh. If you will only know how feel down I was.

And the past 3 weeks, guess what, the gospel and the homily of Father Alex, where I was attending the holy mass, the topic is Forgiving. Yes, I know, God is talking to me. And not just, the daily soulfood article of Bro. Bo. Sanchez, the topic is also forgiving! Awesome! Amazing! God really wants me to forgive her, God really wants me to be out of the jail that I’ve been experiencing through. ‘Cause the more I keep my hatred in my heart, the more it will destroy me.

And on this day, Sunday, September 8, 2011, me and my choirmate Maricar, confess.

We make confession after 6pm mass. And when I start confessing, tears fell down on my face, like a flowing river, I can’t control myself, it just burst out. And in that time I really surrender it all to Him. Oh Lord, forgive me for I have sinned and what I confess, promise, I will really forgive! ‘Cause I know in the first place, I don’t have the privilege to not forgive, cause on how merciful You was in me, in us, I am really nothing…

But now, thank you for enlightening me.

I feel relieved! I feel purified! And I am really at peace now!

Thank you Lord GOD! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top