9.16.2011

Norton Inner Circle

(Credits this picture to NIC fan page)

(For this picture, credits to Mr. Jayson Lucto)


The 2012 Launch of Norton by Symantec!

Wow! It’s just wow!

It’s my first time attending that event, I’m not a member, and my classmate Lady Kathrine Rose is the one who invited me, thanks to her!

I like the place, the food, the games, the speakers of this event and the freebies!

Talking to freebies, got disappointed cause I don’t get one. But there are next times so better luck next time!

The experienced was a blast! I got educated by how millions experienced cybercrimes, and also the different anti virus that can protect your pc and not only the pc’s, also the mobile phones you have. And from the statistics stated on this event, the best antivirus is – Norton. haha! I got excited by the new features of Norton antivirus and how will it protect your personal information or privacy’s in your gadgets. It’s just wow! Amazing!

But the truth is I don’t use Norton, haha, but after this event, I want one! And as far as I remember, they will be giving free Norton anti-virus. :) Am I right? haha. If no, I will find ways. Haha.

By the way, thanks for the Norton freebies. :)

Notebook. Mobile Security. Ballpen.

My nametag on the event.



Norton taglines:
Protecting Stuff that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top