9.17.2011

TGIF!

Thank GOD it’s FRIDAY! It’s the Feast Manila day!

It’s been 2 or 3 weeks since I last attended the Feast Manila, and I really missed it! Grabe.

And I don’t know, I can’t explain. Urgh! Four words - I am SUPER HAPPY! :)))

The feast Manila is really the happiest place in the world! Grabe lungs. It really made my day!
- I love worshipping God.
- I love dancing.
- I love hugging people, I love approaching them, though some I didn’t personally know, but when you’re in Feast manila, you are one family!
- I love singing.
- I love the homily of Father (I forget the name, but his the Father on St. Jude every 8pm). Grabe. He made me cry that day! hahaha!

Woah!
I LOVE THE FEAST MANILA!
I love Daddy Obet Cabrillas!
I love my Ka-Akti-FEASTas!
I love my choirmates!
I LOVE THE PEOPLE THERE!

Here are some of our pictures!

(From left: Kath, Rachel, Ate STef, Daddy O., ate, ate, Jem, Maricar)



(With the worship leader for this Friday - the guy in red)
(From Left: Mariah, Jem, Kath, Joel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top